We typically collect two categories of info about you:
- (a) data that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or telephone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or variety of browser).
- This information is moved to, held and processed by us in the USA of America;
- We commonly use this information to provide you with our Site and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other pertinent information about online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to approved third parties such as our retailers, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended functions;
- Through using "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to gather anonymous Information Regarding you to deliver you their ads and use the Exact Same info to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see section VI);
- To protect your data, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure your privacy is of the utmost importance at our company;
- If you register with us, then you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously provided via the accounts section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services are not developed nor are they intended for use by children 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as person. We gather your PII when you make the choice to register with us or when you select to participate in an interactive feature of our Sites such as a review, survey or marketing. You will:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a contest entry; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when engaging in a survey or survey; or article a general remark and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you once you visit our Site including IP addresses and advice relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website where your visit originated and your usage of our Sites unique to the webpages you visit, and the magnitude of your visits.
In our effort to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical role in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your inquiries, serving you better in general, and understanding your own requirements. We also use this data in different ways naturally connected to the circumstances in which you supplied the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service vendors who host and manage data, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering businesses and others with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other customers where you make the choice to publicly post reviews, comments or other information in relation to goods or services, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we use non-PII to assist in assessing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
In Bestessays.com we diligently work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information that you provide. Additionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting place in the usa, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. Please be advised that although we try to protect your PII, we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and take no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email at the last known e-mail address you have supplied us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification might happen while we consider necessary steps to determine the range of the breach and restore acceptable integrity into the system, as well as for the legitimate demands of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have lots of options regarding the way we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose not to find any marketing information from us. You have an opportunity to modify your information from your private account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are appropriate for the use of a small child below the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit PII to us. Moreover, if you are under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with participation and consent of a parent or guardian.